![]() |
| me and BarlowGirl at my last show in December 2011 |
Song have always been something to me that motivates me. They motivate me to work out or they motivate me to worship. But also songs have gotten me through hard times. Music has always been something that I have enjoyed listening to. Songs have given me hope. Hope for the future. Hope for the next days. In my darkest hour, music and songs are what has gotten me through. Without music and of course, God I would not be where I was today. I have a favorite band called BarlowGirl. They are no longer a band but I was a faithful fan of theirs for about seven of eight years. I was first introduced to them when I received their cd for Christmas one year from my brother. Their music changed my life and I am so glad that I was able to go to nine concerts and hear them live. So songs and music have had a huge impact in my life. I am so glad that God created music for us to enjoy, to encourage and to express ones self.
One of those songs that has gotten me through a lot:


Right there with you! I love music and God has used many songs to inspire and challenge me. I love(d) BarlowGirl too!
ReplyDeleteThank your comment! Did you ever go to any of their shows?
DeleteMe too. God gives us songs from his heart to ours. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment!
DeleteRight there with you! So thankful for the beautiful music that God has given us!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! Happy Friday!
Delete