Dear Alyssa,
Happy Birthday!! Thank you for pouring into my life and for being there for me no matter what. you are a beautiful person and I am so glad that God has allowed me to get to know you. I love your sweet spirit and your gentleness that you. You have a beautiful smile and a caring heart that I just love. You encourage me in my walk with Christ. I so love when you ask about how I am really doing if I am having a bad day and you are happy for me when little things in my life happen. Your skills with photography are sooo beautiful. You have such a natural talent and I love seeing the things that you capture behind a simple lens. what a gift to be able to capture such beautiful moments forever with the click of a button.
You are a beautiful young woman inside and out!
I am so excited where God is going to take you in the coming years!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)