Friday, December 14, 2012
IMPORTANT
I am re-vamping my blog and giving it a new design and it should be up for the new year. I am going to put the blog in maintenance mode some time next week and the new design and changes will go live on January 1, 2013.
Thank you to all of you who have read and supported me through out the months that I have started this blog. I am excited to see what changes come about and the next steps that the Lord has for this blog.
Happy Friday!!
I also wanted to do a quick Friday Letters:
Dear Friday: Your HERE!!! It doesn't mean as much now that I am on break. but oh, well.
Dear Justin: I HATE you. but that doesn't mean that one should have murder plot against you. come on people!! He has a life and even if he isn't that great of a singer, he still is human and deserves to live.
Dear Christmas: Oh so close!!
Dear blog: I LOVE you. thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts
Dear Jesus: Thank you for coming as a baby.. we will be forever grateful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)