I know that many people think that this is sort of nuts. But it has worked for me and is continuing to work for me. I decided that I would not date when I was a teenager and honestly it saved me so much heartache in my middle school and especially my high school years. Plus I was too busy with my school work for a boyfriend.
I think that when the Lord wants me to date he will bring me that person. I don't have to go looking for him because the Lord has already hand-picked him for me.
For now, I am content in my singleness.
There is a song that talks about not dating by my favorite and now retired band BarlowGirl.
Happy Monday!!

yes hun - this is the right path. I did not follow the right path when I was your age and it caused many problems.
ReplyDeleteStand firm in your convictions no matter how unpopular with the world they are.
Stay in the Word and He will lead you in all things He has planned for you.
Love Him with ALL your mind,
virginia
@whatdoyouseek