I wanted to try something new this week. I still like the fill in the blanks but the letters are cool too. So without further ado, Friday Letters
Dear Philosophy, Just for the record I hate you which is why I am going to kick butt this morning on your test.
Dear work, I dont like how many hours you are making me work this weekend.
Dear money, you are the reward for all of my work so thank you.
Dear Facebook, sorry we broke up. It will only be for a while.
Dear BarlowGirl, I miss you SO much but your new song is amazing. Thank you for being willing to cry at the end of the chat on Monday night. It was a beautiful time and I am so honored and blessed that I got to know you over the years. I can't wait to see what the Lord has for you in the coming years. Thank you for blessing me and changing my life. Without your music, I would not be who I was today. Even though I have cried many times over you girls, God is teaching me so amazing things through this experience.
Dear music, I LOVE you. you make my life. Especially BarlowGirl's last song, Hope Will Lead us on.
Dear weekend, THANK you for coming. I am so happy to see you.
Dear those on the east coast, I am praying for you. I am so sorry about what happened.
Dear God,
Thank you for life and thank you for lessons. Thank you for what you have been teaching me in my life. It has been amazing. God be with those who are trying to rebuild their lives after the storm. Be with those who have lost loved ones and comfort them in your grief. Be with those who are still cleaning up from the storm and for the rescue workers who are still looking for those people. Thank you for heros who have emerged as a result of this tragedy. Thank you that you kept my family safe but I pray for those who weren't so fortune. It's heartbreaking to watch and I truly feel for those who are trying to piece together their lives. Thank you that you know everything and that you are in control and that you have a plan. God, please be with America as they go to the polls on Tuesday. Help us elect who you want us to run this country for the next four years. Amen.
Happy Friday!!
Have a blessed and relaxing weekend!!


beautiful letters!!
ReplyDelete