Sunday, September 30, 2012
Sunday Social 9-30-12
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? I miss that I was innocent and that I did not know about all of the bad things that are going on in the world. I also miss being able to act weird and people thinking it was cute. Now they just think I am plain weird.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? Yes my nickname was Jess. I did not have any other ones I don't think.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at the recess? I loved to swing on the swings with my friends :) I love the motion that the swings gave a person. It was awesome for me and I actually still love swings in a park and in an amusement park and I am in college!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher or a vet.
5. What was your favorite toy? I think my favorite toy was my shopping cart. I love pushing it around the house.
6. What was the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? I dont know if this is really funny but the first time I decided to feed myself was when I was about three years old. I was at my grandma's house and there was a bowl of applesauce and a spoon in front of me, I simply picked up the spoon and began feeding myself. My parents were in awe because they had worked with me for many years. Nothing really changed that day, I think I just decided that it was time I start feeding myself. When I requested more, my parents gave me more. It was a really great day and they were really happy to see all of their hard work finally pay off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)