Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Friday Everyone!! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!


1. My favorite grade in school was my senior year of high school because I knew that greater things awaited me at college. 

2. My favorite teacher was Ms. Ambrose. She wasn't a teacher but she was my counselor who scheduled all of my high school classes. I could go on for hours and pages the profound impact she had on my life. She was such a blessing to me and my entire family. 

3. The highest level of education I have completed is high school. I am currently a college sophomore. 

4. School lunches for me were usually a mix. I sometimes had homemade lunches with sweet notes from my lovely mother. Mind you, the notes stopped once I hit like middle school. But sometimes I would order lunch. Most of the time I would bring my lunch. In middle school I had variety of different foods. Usually a sandwich, fruit and chips In high school, I ALWAYS had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, applesauce, chips and dessert. I was sad that I couldn't have that in the dinning hall now that I am at college.

5. The amount of money you would have to pay me to go back to high school is zero dollars. I would NEVER go back even if I was paid. I LOVE college and I did not love my high school career. 

6. A few things that will always remind me about going back to school are fresh notebooks, new pens and pencils and new clothes. We used to always take a first day of school picture when we were all still in high school. 

7. The first day of school was bittersweet. I LOVED having summer around but I was always ready to go back and be with my friends and I love to learn. So I was always eager to learn new things and have homework to keep entertained in the evening. 

Have a blessed weekend, Dear friends!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, don't really like doing it like this but saw you commented on Jill - real life of a redhead blog - just wondered if you knew her - she reached out to me in a time of need - just wanted to do the same with her - hard to comment on these blogs - trying to get my ID back working right - did on her FB page and msged her as well but just wondered if you knew anything - thanks Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only known Jill through her blog. I dont know her personally. I am glad that you want to reach out to her and I am glad that she has been a blessing to you. Thanks for checking out my blog. Blessings!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)