Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Monday



side view of my french braid



Have a blessed day!!



Happy Monday Everyone!!

I am a very good mood today. I can't wait for this week. So many exciting things planned.

* I get to have the opportunity to go to school and learn which I love

* I get to see my friends on campus and at school

* I am getting packages in the mail this week from Amazon. I love packages. Most of the packages are text books. but one of them is a very special package.

* my blog friend Krista and pick up a copy of her book which releases Friday!! I have pre-ordered my copy and it actually should get here today!! 

* I am thankful that I am here at Trinity and all the friends that God has blessed me with so far. 

Have a great day and a great rest of your week!


1 comment:

  1. I love packages!! It's like a mini Christmas when they arrive. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)