Friday, August 24, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
Hi All,
Happy Friday! I have survived my first week of my sophomore year and I don't have too much homework to worry about. So, I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend! I hope that you too will take some time to relax and enjoy life.
As always, Thank you Lauren for this awesome weekly link up!
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is to relax and reflect on the week. I also will do some homework on Friday evenings (lame I know) but I don't like things hanging over my head. Some weekends I give myself Friday nights off from homework. But often I do one or two assignments in the evenings or in the afternoon after class.
2. This Friday I am going to class, relaxing a little bit and then I am going to work. This evening I am going to hang out with some friends and relax.
3. The best thing about the weekend is sleeping in if my body allows me too and the lazy saturday mornings I generally love to have. I also love going to church on Sunday to fellowship with other believers.
4. Now that Summer is over I am happy. I was so bored this summer and I absolutely love being back at school and seeing my friends. I had a great first week back!
5. The best thing I did this summer was went on four trips. I had to Michigan 3 times and Pennsylvania once.
6. The thing I am looking forward too this fall is the long pants and sweaters I can finally wear after such a hot and oppressive summer. I LOVE watching the leaves change and then slowly fall off the trees as the months progress.
7. If I had to be stuck in a season for the rest of my life I would choose spring because after a very cold winter there is a promise of warmer temperatures and I love pulling out my skirts and shorts again.
Happy weekend!
Jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I used to love sleeping in too, until I had kids. Don't get to do that much any more. And church on Sunday is fun too!
ReplyDeletedid you have a good time with your friends last night? i love sleeping too! Have a happy Saturday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!
ReplyDelete